4.09.2013

It's a Tulle World

Going Tulle Be Lovely Skirt in Gold, Modcloth. Emerald vintage cotton tee, J. Crew. Sash Samba Belt in Black (sold out, here it is in grey), Modcloth. Black shawl, thrifted. Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse. Triple strap Francine flat, Plenty by Tracy Reese (via Amazon). Vintage necklace.

     It's funny to me how even in various style phases, I still gravitate towards the same things. Although I am definitely straying from overly formal or girly pieces lately, I couldn't help but snatch up this lovely tulle skirt from Modcloth. Ever since I saw this skirt from Alexandra Grecco, I knew I had to have a long, swishy number in my wardrobe. I'm excited for the day when I save enough to buy the made in the USA version from Alexandra Grecco, but until then I am perfectly pleased with this golden colored piece.
    While I might have purchased a tulle skirt, I'm excited to see how it will mix in with my less fussy pieces that I've been gravitating towards lately. I usually prefer to stick with very simple tops if I'm wearing a more glamorous skirt. While I will definitely reserve breaking out the tulle for my most girly days, I think I stumbled across a beautiful staple that I'll wear again and again.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute! I love how you styled the tulle skirt so that it's more casual and less girly. And I'm pretty sure I've said this several times before, but those flats are too cute!(:

~Vicki
Decked Out in Ruffles

Kathryn said...

That skirt is lovely! I really like the movement it has, just so pretty :)

Kitsune-kun said...

love the triple straps:)

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...