5.01.2012

The Sound of Music

 Ruffled blouse, French Connection. Printed skirt, second hand from Germany. Leather Orvis purse, second hand. Ballet flats, thrifted. 

     I don't pretend to be an expert on the film, but the first thing that came to mind when I stumbled across this skirt at my church's clothing swap was The Sound of Music. While I confess that I haven't actually watched the movie in my memorable history (I'm sure I was exposed to it when I was younger), the wonderful print on the skirt just reminded me of European mountain ranges. I'm making myself a promise to enjoy the story in its entirety after final exams are over. I can't wait!

(via)

     Don't I look like I would fit right in with Maria and the Von Trapps? Honestly, as school comes to a close spending some time in that scenery sounds just about perfect. 

1 comment:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

i love these series of photos! i haven't checked your blog in awhile! it's improving! love it

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...