5.20.2012

Sometimes I Think This Cycle Never Ends


     It's funny how everything goes in cycles. The water rises and falls with the seasons just as I adjust my circadian rhythm each summer to return to my preferred nocturnal lifestyle. The circular themes that we allow to continue in our lives reveal a lot about us. Why would we stop what we so desperately want to continue, even if it is a routine? Fleeing to the lake house the first chance I have has become a summer tradition. In fact, I have pictures of a similar time here, where my friends and I went straight to the lake house from our last day of high school. I have to say, I think my photography has improved!
     Also, in keeping with the cyclical theme of tonight's post, here's a Death Cab for Cutie song that I can't stop listening to:


I do not own the rights to this song!

3 comments:

Madeline Quaint said...

Lovely pictures Ashlyn, so evocative! makes me think of dream summers of my childhood! :)

Aliya said...

These pictures are beautiful! The last one's my absolute favourite! I love that you lead a norturnal lifestyle during the summer!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net
Shabby Apple $50 Giftcard Giveaway

lotte said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...