4.23.2012

Penguin Threads: Jillian Tamaki



     Something that plays a huge role in my life that I don't share as much as I should in my posts is my love for books. Whenever any holiday rolls around, my entire family and circle of friends knows it is a safe bet to get me a book. Be it a fashion book or classic literature, my face will light up when I feel the familiar weight of a new volume to add to my collection. Currently, I am working on getting a sizable collection of these cloth bound classics, but I believe I've found my next objects of desire with the Penguin Threads series. 

2 comments:

daria said...

these look stunning!

Zuley said...

Oh no now I want all of them!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...