2.17.2012

See Through Soul

Playing around with the sequin brush in Photoshop, from Pugly Pixel.
2012 Daily Journal, from Frankie magazine.
Sheer blouse,sweater, and purse, all vintage. Lace skirt, Altar'd State. Bra (underneath), Missoni for Target. Tights and watch, Target. Bow belt, Gap. Boots, Lucky Brand. 

     Although yesterday started out quite rainy and dreary, it was at least warm enough to eschew a coat. I always have the habit of changing a few things about my original outfit when I get back to my dorm room from class, and this was no exception! My flats from earlier were soaked through and as the day progressed, it became warm (and dry!) enough for this wool cardigan while earlier I had worn a wool blazer. I love trying to cut the sweet nature of most of my clothes with more masculine/tough elements (like my boots), but I don't pretend that this is some original idea. Overall, just a really pleasant day despite the soggy start.






3 comments:

Nessa said...

Oh My goodness. This outfit is amazing. Totally something that I would want to wear. I especially love the way the skirt contrasts with the shirt. :)

Natalia L. said...

What a lovely look, it looks comfy and romantic at the same time!
I especially love the skirt, so pretty!

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

SomeoneLikeYou said...

I am totally swooning over this beautiful outfit of yours and your wonderful photography. I love how soft and muted these photos are and the backdrop is just unreally breath-taking.

...And thank you so much for dropping by my blog the other day and leaving such a sweet little note. You're too kind ❤

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...