12.30.2011

Random Snapshots


     My friend Dave (photographed here) had quite an insight about photography as we were walking on campus. He said his favorite thing about photography was the ability to capture a moment to relive it forever. Ok, so maybe that isn't the most groundbreaking sentiment, but coming from someone who doesn't have a clue about cameras it was nice to hear. I love the idea that photographs don't necessarily have to contain some great event in order to be meaningful. Each of these pictures, some new, some old, instantly transport me back to the event that was taking place. These are the kinds of family pictures that I want my kids to cherish, not anything that could end up on Bad Paid-for Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...