12.21.2011

I See A Spark in The Making


I talk with my hands. A lot.
Losing my balance, as the blur shows.
Blouse, thrifted. Shorts, Delia's. Tights, Target. Boots, Call It Spring via JC Penney. I left the hair tie on to show I'm human.


     I've definitely been wearing these pieces to death lately, but I just can't get enough of the cranberry color of my blouse. It interacts so richly with deep, fall tones that I couldn't resist pulling out my paisley shorts for a casual, lounge about kind of outfit. I added the boots as I was on the way out to the movies (which, incidentally, there was not a showing of The Muppet Movie tonight which was of course deeply distressing).
      I'm always a fan of when hanging out turns into a good opportunity for outfit pictures. Typically, the perfectionist in me wants to haul around my tripod and independently take my own photographs. On the fun occasion when boyfriend time collides with picture time, I always love the results. Although he CLAIMS he's not the creative type, I usually get some of my best outfit pictures when Reid is behind the lens. To give an accurate glimpse into my life, I definitely have to show him off a little bit from time to time. 
     Here he is setting up the background of the outfit picture location. When asked if he enjoyed taking the pictures for me, Reid said "It's fun because it makes you happy." 
     He's pretty bashful in front of the camera; therefore, I told him I had to have plenty of practice taking pictures of him, my most unwilling subject. 

     Is there someone that makes your outfit pictures more fun? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...