6.13.2011

When I Come Around

Romper, local boutique. Bralette, Francesca's Collections. Shoes, Coach. Necklace, American Eagle. Lipstick, Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Orange Flip. 

     When I was in fourth grade I would neither touch nor say the color pink. Pink was referred to as "Puh" and purple was "Puhpuh". Although now I realize that made me sound more like a ten month old than a ten year old, I was a football card collecting, Pokemon playing, double agent for the boys during recess wars tomboy.  From the time I was in third grade until sixth grade I had a hard time shopping in the little girls department for clothing. I reassured my parents it was a phase. 
     Still a tomboy at heart, I had to do a little victory dance in the fitting room when I found this ruffly,pink, floral number. It may not seem like seventy five percent of my friends are boys, but I always like the element of surprise. Even if I can stand the color pink now, my dresser still contains a substantial collection of cargo pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely necklace! it looks great with the floral print!

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...