6.08.2011

Paper or Plastic?

Shirt, WalMart. Shorts, American Eagle. Shoes, Gap. Bag, The Sak. Journal, Borders. Friendship bracelets, Tybee Island.

     I haven't been interested in what people refer to as "booty shorts" (at least, in my town) in a long time. I love to take a pair of scissors to some old pants as much as the next gal, but I'm becoming increasingly more modest about the length and tightness of the shorts in question. My perfect solution is definitely these paper bag shorts. Available in many different varieties across the mall right now, they are easily dressed up or down and comfortable even in 95 degree weather. And don't get me started on how much I love these Gap sandals, or I might just type all day.
     Also, for your daily dose of cute, here is a picture of how my dog has started sleeping lately:

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Yeah, booty shorts are not my thing either, although sometimes finding the perfect pair of shorts is SO difficult. You definitely found a good pair here, though. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...