6.06.2011

Everybody Wants to be a Cat

Dress, bralet, and sunglasses, Francesca's Collections. Shoes, Coach. Bag, vintage. Nail polish, Lickety Split Lime from Sally Hansen Instadry (the best).

     I have always loved cats. Don't get me wrong, dogs have their strong points, too. But from the moment I decided Marie Kitty from the Aristocats was an appropriate role model ("Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them"), the pointy-eared pets have had a special place in my heart. Luckily for me, I have built up a reputation as a cat sitter. My mother has taken to calling me "The Queen of the Kitties". 
     Before I further convince you that I am a crazy cat lady,this dress would win over even the most ardent dog lover. The tiny black cats make me feel purrfectly adorable, and it will be the perfect dress in October as well.
     Also, my boyfriend deserves a shout out for helping me out with these pictures and several more. 
     That's kind of the face he makes when I ask him to take outfit pictures.
     Reid and I have been dating for over two years. Even if he isn't exactly into the whole fashion thing, he certainly supports me and helps me out. He is usually the first person I ask "Do I already have too much like this?". And we also kind of have an understanding that even if something might not be his favorite, I will probably wear it anyways. Maybe he'll make more appearances soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for taking the time to comment! I sincerely make an effort to respond to each, and visit each blog in return.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...